Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer

Here we are already a month into the summer and the girls summer school classes end tomorrow. AHHHH! I count on those two little hours a day to get work done. I don't know how I will manage after that. I remember how hard it was to send my kids to school the first day of Kindergarten and now, sadly enough I need them to go so I can go to work!

Parker is loving tumbling! I would post a pic but I'm usually working and someone else takes her. She really enjoys it so I will get a pic soon.

Swim lessons seem to be going well. It is hot as heck out there! This Saturday the heat advisory is on for 116 degrees!!! Luckily lessons are at 10:15am but the girls are begging me to let them stay afterwards for public swim time. Literally, they are counting down the days. I'll blame it on mother nature. I'm sure they'll totally understand. Ha.

As for me, my feet are finally feeling better. I am dying to get into some tennis shoes and go walking, although I have to do it at 5am to beat the heat. I can't get motivated to exercise in the house but if I get out and walk I can walk for ever. I was doing well and then went and tattooed my feet and that stopped that. I know I'm going to need touch-ups and it pains me to think I will have to go through this again. Sigh. Why?? Why my feet???

No comments:

Post a Comment